How to Buy
There are 3 ways to buy my work:
1) You may commission me to do a new work for you, in which case you will need to contact me with the details of your project and I will give you a price based on size, medium, difficulty of subject, etc. Most clients consider my prices to be reasonable and competitive; but if you feel my first offer is more than your budget will allow, and if you have a particularly interesting project, I am willing to negotiate.
You may also like either to buy a finished work that is unsold or commission me to do a similar piece to one that has been sold. Either way, I'll give you a good price, and you can pay me through PayPal, which accepts all major credit cards. Many of the pieces on here are still available, so feel free to ask. Just contact me and let me know the name of the picture you would like to buy.
2) All the images on this web site are available for purchase as prints. Size and cost are as follows:
• Small black & white (8.5" x 11" overall size, c. 7.5" x 10" image size) - $15 (includes shipping*)
• Small color print (8.5" x 11" overall size, c. 7.5" x 10" image size) - $20 (includes shipping*)
• Medium black & white print (11" x 14" overall size, c. 10" x 13" image size) - $30 (includes shipping*)
• Medium color print (11" x 14" overall size, c. 10" x 13" image size) - $40 (includes shipping*)
You can find larger sizes by going to my Gifts and Cards page. Exact image size is determined by the shape of the piece. All prints are signed and individually numbered with no edition exceeding 99. They are Epson inkjet printed on Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper, which is an exquisite, heavy, acid-free, 100% cotton rag, bright white paper with a fine tooth. Prints are shipped in protective sleeves between double corrugated cardboard in manilla envelopes. Satisfaction is guaranteed. All purchases are made using PayPal, which accepts all major credit cards. Contact me to let me know which prints you would like to purchase.
*The price for small and medium prints includes First Class Shipping throughout continental US. For other locations, there will be a slight surcharge. Items on my Gifts and Cards page have an additional shipping and handling fee.
3) If you feel especially impulsize, you might want to visit my "gallery" on eBay. It includes original pieces as well as prints. Typically the collection is made up of my most recent work, as well as some past pieces that I have decided to release for sale. The prints include some of my most popular. I'm also putting my work on some other web sites for sale. I'll let you know where soon. And, even though the PayPal option is really easy to use, in the near future, I may also add a shopping cart on here; but in the meantime, try out my eBay store. It's kind of fun. :)