Waitsel's Art and Illustration
Waitsel's Photography - Catalog Sample Page 1

"Lobby Works" - 100 page, 4-color Catalog - Copyright © 2002 Waitsel Smith. All rights reserved.
Of the couple thousand items in this catalog, we shot about 90%. The other 10% were supplied by
the various manufacturers. We also designed the catalog.

See next sample page

Close window